Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Month in Pictures

The three munchkins
We are all in love with Sugar!!
Story time on Christmas Eve
the preacher's kid :)
A surprise decorating party for our "brother" Brad
my hubby and me
Papa G. and the girls
those are the best looking hunters I've ever seen in the woods
I got to sing with the kids!
the kids singing "Happy Birthday, Jesus"
I love this classic picture!
A trip to the American Girl cafe is not for sissies!! We spent HOURS there. Our original Molly (20 years old) had her hair done, bought a new outfit, and joined us for a very girly lunch!

What a great Holiday Season!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I think we have pictures of all of the kids climbing on the altar at that age! Thomas in Monticello, Mary Frances on SGI, and now Chase. They're too cute!

Jessica said...

Hey sis, check out this blog: http://jane4girls800dollarannualbudget.blogspot.com/