Thursday, July 08, 2010

I Slept in!

AMAZING!! I have actually been able to sleep in a few times this summer. That may not sound like much to the average person, but it has been YEARS since I have slept in even once!! With three kids, someone is always up early (before 7) and wanting food, drinks, or entertainment! So, I was surprised when I woke up at 9:00 this morning!

The kids had been up for a while. So, when I walked out of my room, I saw chocolate syrup and milk still sitting on the table and the kids were playing the Wii. Chase piped up and said, "We snuck Fritos while you were sleeping. Mary Frances added, "and we made chocolate milk for coffee!"

There was no "hello" or "good morning", just stating what had happened while I was snoozing. Who could blame them? I just laughed and put the milk and syrup away!

I was just thankful for sleep!

No comments: