Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Hope Fun Run

Mary Frances and Thomas ran their first race last week! I was so proud of them.

Thomas ran a half mile...
and did great! I was crossing my fingers the whole time hoping he would just keep running! I guess I was worried that he might not stay motivated without me encouraging him along -- I guess he proved me wrong! He finished running! YAY!! I had tears in my eyes because I was so proud of him!


Mary Frances ran a quarter mile! I felt the same about her race! I was so excited that they were getting into something I've recently been enjoying! She finished - running, too!

YAY!!! I'm a proud mommy!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

LOVE IT! They look adorable as usual. And Mommy is good-looking too. Wait till you see OUR Mommy. Ooo La La!!! Yep, time for Jessie to start running again!! ;) Love you!