Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Mother/Daughter Christmas Tea Party

We had our 4th annual Mother Daughter Christmas Tea Party a few weeks ago.

It is always so much fun to get together some of our friends and be girly! We ask everyone to dress in their Sunday best. We provide hot tea and china tea cups so everyone can get the feel of having real tea, but we also offer pink lemonade since some of the girls just don't like the tea!
One of our traditions is taking each mother and daughter's picture in front of the Christmas tree. It has been so much fun watching some of the girls mature over the last several years. I love taking this picture because I know how rare it is for mommies to actually be in the pictures with their kids! (I'm going to try to set up a rolling collage of all the pictures along with this post! Hopefully it works!)
We were very excited that Honey, my mom, was able to join us this year since my parents moved here in the fall! We are hoping that my sister will make it next year!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I think Aunt Jessie will make it next year!!