Monday, June 18, 2012

Frontier Camp

I really left my kids at camp yesterday!!  
 They were so excited to get there and for me to leave!
 Both of the kids had people they know in their cabins.  So, that made me feel a little better about leaving them, but I still didn't sleep very well.  Every time I woke up, I was thinking about (and then praying for) them.
 They had to face their fears as soon as we arrived because they were concerned about swimming in the lake, but they were required to take a swim test.  After much coaxing, they finally jumped in.

                                               

 I know they are going to have a blast and that I prepared them the best I can.  So, all I can do this week is pray for their safety, a fun time, and that they will grow in their relationship with God!


No comments: