Monday, October 29, 2012

Viking Fooball

We are playing our first year of tackle football.  Well, Chase is actually the one playing.  It's been a little difficult on the moms, but we're hanging in there! :)
Go #27!!!

The boys are doing great!  It must be difficult to try and learn all these different rules!  I'm not sure I'll ever get it!  I have realized that you have to know numbers (like be good at math) in order to understand the plays.  Otherwise, they make NO sense!  Ray C. and Chase were having fun explaining their plays to me last week!  I'm just glad I don't have to figure out what they mean!
"Wing Left, 33 Lead"


"Go Vikings" 
Chase loves "his" cheerleaders!

 Mommy's not so sure that she loves them, though!  They are super cute, but I don't like the way the 7 year olds watch them!  Aren't they too young to be acting that way?  I mean, I'm glad he likes girls, but it makes me uncomfortable to watch him watching them cheer!


 "Yes Sir"


Break it down...Huh!


 We may not be the Superbowl Champs this year, but we have a lot of heart!  


Big and Bad...

No comments: