Monday, November 18, 2013

Beijing, China

 I traveled to Beijing for a very quick guided tour by EF Tours.  It was my free training tour since I am taking students this coming summer.  It was an amazing once-in-a-lifetime trip!  I ate with chopsticks the entire trip, and ate only Chinese food.  I didn't love it, but I survived and have many stories to tell.

I walked on the Great Wall of China!  I can't believe it!  The wall and the area around it are absolutely breathtaking!  It is unreal to stand there and think of how long ago it was built.


 I enjoyed hanging out with Jaime, my EF rep!  I was so excited she was able to go.  I was in a group of 40 teachers.  I loved Robert, our tour guide!
This is me in Tiannamen Square!  It was so much fun to visit a place that I teach about!  I cannot wait for my trip to Europe this summer!

No comments: