Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Awake at 4:15 a.m.

Okay, I started a journal - you know one of those in a book with paper - and at 5:30 this morning I thought maybe I'd like to try a blog. Maybe someone will get a kick out of my day, and that just might make it better for me too!!

This is my first BLOG. My husband will be so excited. He won't believe I was able to even create one! Anyway, I will try this out to journal my days and the crazy things that happen in the life of a mom with three preschoolers - 1, 2, and newly 4!!!

I woke up at 4:15 this morning. The baby was crying. So, I put him in the bed with me. He went right back to sleep, but Thomas, my 4 year old, came in 30 minutes later, completely wet. I begged my husband to get out of bed and help him so the baby wouldn't wake up. He eventually agreed after I had to explain the whole scenario to him! I never went back to sleep. Thomas got in the bed with us (since his bed was wet) and poked, kicked, rolled, etc. He finally decided to get a blanket and lay on the floor, but in the process, he woke up Chase. So, here I am. On the computer before sunrise - long before! Oh well, more time to do the laundry and prepare for preschool this morning!

No comments: