Sunday, September 24, 2006

Where is my pull-up?

We ate dinner at the local Mexican restaurant Friday night. It was a little crazy as usual, but we managed to enjoy it. Anyway, as we were leaving, we started talking to someone and the kids scattered. Mary Frances was in the boys' bathroom and Thomas was in the girls' bathroom. Once we got everyone back together, we walked out the door and Mary Frances started screaming. She was so upset that I couldn't understand what she was saying. So, I picked her up to put her in the van and realized she had nothing on under her little dress. After doubling over in laughter, I returned to the restaurant to retrieve the missing pull-up. It was in the boys' bathroom. So, I had to ask the friend we were talking with to get it for me. What are friends for, after all?

No comments: