Thursday, March 15, 2007

At Last, A New Bra

After three pregnancies and nursing all three children, I was in need of a new bra! I had a bra in every size in my drawer - and I mean cup and width! Okay, maybe not every size, but I had a lot! I've needed a new one since October -- really! As you probably know, any shopping that takes longer than a quick stop to check size (2T or 3T) and grab what I need, is nearly impossible with three preschoolers. In fact, I usually check the stores online before I go shopping for clothes. That way I know what I want from each store, and I really can run in and out! BUT, you can't shop for a bra that way, especially when you have no idea what size you're looking for! In addition, I live over an hour from even Wal-Mart. So, shopping for this bra had to be well planned out! Well, finally I got the chance while visiting my parents last week! I went to Kohl's and walked past hundreds of bras 70-80% off!! Jackpot! I found someone to size me (an odd job, huh?), and I was able to control Thomas (he was the only one with me) well enough to get my size and find plenty of bras. I even got to try them all on! I won't announce my new size to the world, but let's just say I went the wrong direction! But, I am thrilled to have new undergarments! It doesn't take much to feel like a new woman!

No comments: