Monday, April 20, 2009

Boys and Baseball


Some friends invited us to the Astros game on Saturday. So, we decided it would be fun for the boys to go and the girls to hang out at the house! The boys had a blast. They each got an Astros blanket when they walked in the gates along with a ball.

Mary Frances and I curled up on the couch and watched The American Girl movie. It was so much fun! Do you know how long I have been wanting to curl up and watch a movie in the middle of the day on Saturday? I didn't have to get up for anything!

The movie was great, too. We learned a lot about the depression and how it affected people - rich and poor! Later we went to the grocery store to get my freebies and the rest of the list. Then, we ate dinner, showered, and curled up in my bed to watch some of The Princess Diaries! We didn't get to watch the whole thing. So, Mary Frances is still waiting to see the Princess in her gown!

No comments: