Tuesday, June 22, 2010

12 Years and counting...

We've been married for 12 years!! We had so much fun celebrating our anniversary on Sunday night! Actually, we celebrated two nights! Ray C. surprised me on Saturday night by picking me up from the church after my wedding and taking me out for seafood! He showed up with a dozen roses and a GREAT card!! Then, we went to my favorite restaurant on Sunday night - The Melting Pot! Yummm... We've been celebrating anniversaries with them since our first dating anniversary 15 years ago! It is such a great atmosphere for talking and enjoying one another. We sat in a secluded booth where we couldn't see anyone else! We talked for a long time about memories when we first started dating, in high school, and laughed at the things the other remembered! It was a very special evening!
We both agreed that we are more in love now than we were as teenagers - crazy as that may sound! We got married when we were 20 and 21, and I wouldn't change a thing! It has been a crazy fun experience that I wouldn't trade all the money in the world for!! Thanks, Honey!

No comments: