Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

Our Father's Day started EARLY!! The kids wanted to make breakfast for daddy which meant we had to get up at 5:30 to make it so he could have it before leaving for church! We had yummy biscuits, eggs, and fruit! We also got to give him his gifts this morning! Normally, we have to wait until later in the day because the kids don't usually see him on Sunday mornings!
After church, we ate lunch out (because I locked my keys in my car and had to wait near the theatre until Ray C. came back past from the other campus!) Anyway...after that, we were tired. So we took a nap and headed for the pool!
The kids are all swimming so well this summer. They are all jumping off the diving board into the 12 ft. pool. They will taking swimming lessons again in a few weeks to improve their skills. I just want to be sure they know exactly what they are doing!

After an hour and a half at the pool, we headed back home to get ready to go out for our anniversary...more in the next post!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You have the cutest, most precious kids in the entire universe! I love them so much, and I can't wait to see them! BTW, it was 100 degrees on Sunday here. I am ready for Houston. Ha.