Monday, January 09, 2012

The Real Meaning of Christmas


Mary Frances just brought this home from school yesterday. I guess it was hanging up somewhere. Translation:

My favorite day of the year is Christmas. Do you know why? It is Jesus' birthday! Christmas would not be here without him. I love him with all my heart. He is all I ever need. And he will always live in my heart.

I love it! She also came home with an acrostic poem using the word "Christmas" that was precious, but I'm not sure what happened to it over the break! Hopefully I will find it because I definitely wanted to keep it! I love that Jesus is truly part of who she is - not just at church but everywhere! I feel like she is truly getting the message that we want our kids to understand!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh my. Jacqueline, that is just wonderful. Words cannot describe!!