Thursday, April 12, 2012

Moving Papa G

After my parents moved here in August and my sister came in January, we finally 
convinced Papa that it was time for him to come too!  
 So, during Spring Break, Ray C. and I drove up to Baxley, GA 
(about 3 hours from Monticello) to pick up Papa's moving truck!  Mama and 
already flown down to get everything in order.
We had to be sure to get a picture of Papa sitting on his front porch that my dad built for him! 

 It was a big day for Papa to leave his home of 17 years, but he did it courageously!
We are so excited to have him in Texas!  He is living in a Retirement Home only 10 minutes from our house.  We love being able to visit with him.  

I am so excited to have my family here with us and we continue to do life together in Houston!

No comments: