Sunday, April 22, 2007

New Toothpaste?

Quiet time was a lot of fun for the kids today! I took a nap with Chase, and mama took a nap in her room so she would be close to the kids and could hear them if they needed her! She must not have heard them. It sounds bad writing it down, but they were safe, I promise!! But they did have fun! When I woke up, Mary Frances took me to the bathroom and said, "look in the tub mommy." I was nervous. So, I looked in and found some sort of tube with white stuff all over the tub and all over her toothbrush. As I was picking up the bottle to see what it was Mary Frances said, "I tried brushing my teeth with it, but it didn't taste very good." IT WAS VAGISIL!!! There is nothing else to say!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Where is the picture? That is hilarious!!