Monday, December 08, 2008

Tea Party

Before I ever had children, I planned to have Christmas Tea Parties with my little girl! So, this week of preparation has been so much fun for me. Mary Frances and I have worked together on picking up the house, cooking, and hostessing! We had so much fun at our first Houston Mother/Daughter Tea Party.
Mary Frances was a great hostess, but she mostly loved eating the cookies!! She also enjoyed several cups of tea in her very own China Tea Cup!
She loved hanging out with the girls from church, school, and the neighborhood!
The gingerbread men were a hit! They were gone before I knew it! Of course, the boys were not very happy when they returned, but I'll make them more this week!
It was a great success. We got pictures of all the girls with their mothers. I couldn't believe how many people had never been to a tea party! There will be more to come here for sure!!

1 comment:

Connie said...

How fun!!