Monday, March 02, 2009

Who peed on your pants?

As I was sitting out in the driveway with several other moms in the neighborhood, I noticed that Thomas outfit didn't look right! I said, "Thomas, have you been wearing those pants all day?"

His reply,,"No, I had to change at school because Jayln peed on my underwear..."

After a longer than normal pause and a very strange look, I said, "Wait a minute...Did you say, Jayln peed on your underwear?"

"Yep," he replied.

"How did that happen?"

"Well we were using the same potty and he just peed on my underwear."

I could only reply, "okay."

What else is there to say? Of course, Ray C. thought it was hillarious.

2 comments:

Amber said...

LOL! That is too funny! I found your blog and have enjoyed all your funny kid stories and have put you under the friends I know blog links! Check out my blog too, it's about us being newlyweds and all... Please let's get together soon!

Kara said...

My boys use the potty at the same time! ;)

A few years ago, when I was new in the Monticello Mom's group, one of my boys took a leak outside during one of our playgroup meetings. One of Heather's kids, I think it was Abigail, ran in front of my peeing boy and of course got wet. LOL! Too embarrassing!!