Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sick


"The doctor said popsicles are good for me."
Chase has been sick since LAST Friday night! He had Croup over the weekend and then went back to the doctor on Tuesday or Strep!! He felt awful over the weekend and the beginning of the week, but we've been enjoying the last few days at home! However and I am SICK of staying home!! I need some interaction!

Mary Frances noticed Chase staying home this week and has developed the "I Want to Stay Home" Flu! She tried it yesterday but still went to school after I checked her temperature and it was normal! However, today it was 100 all day. So, I let her stay home assuming she was probably getting what Chase had - which one I do not know!

Anyway, when I told her she could stay home, it was all she could do to hold her smile in and try to look sick! After about 30 minutes, she said, "We can have a pajama party!" She had fun for a while, but by nap time, she was wishing she'd gone to school! She HATES naps!!

So, she is doing fine now - no fever. We'll wait until she wakes up to make a determination for tomorrow! She is coughing!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I am so sorry! I know the feeling all to well! Hang in there!!