Monday, December 20, 2010

School Christmas Parties

I spent several days this week at school parties! We had a blast. The elementary school had a fun festival-type event for the kids. They brought in blow-up slides and had stations set up in the gym for a candy-cane walk, snack time, tree decorations, and this precious photo op! I was so impressed! Thank you Warner PTO and Mr. Maness, our Principal!
Maya and Mary Frances are always up for a picture!

Payton and Mary Frances enjoyed their popsicles from Frosty the snowmen even though it was quite chilly outside!Mr. Maness even got in on the rides - in between classes!!
Chase's class sang some precious Christmas songs to us and then invited us to their room for snack time. We are really going to miss Foundry next year when Chase goes to kindergarten!

This is Chase with his teacher, Mrs. Zarazee who was out earlier in the school year from cancer surgery. She is now cancer FREE and having her last radiation treatments next week! Merry Christmas, Mrs. Zarazee!

I love my baby! Now that I've been substituting, I was afraid that I'd lost him to daddy, but over the last few days, I've had LOTS of unsolicited and surprise kisses! I needed them more than he could know!!

No comments: