Tuesday, March 08, 2011

On the Ranch with Honey & Grandaddy

Honey and Grandaddy came for a week after Christmas. Since Ray C. had the week off, we went to San Marcos to stay in our friends' ranch house. It was such a great, restful week. I love that the kids can just run around outside without me worrying about cars and people!Check out my mom! She is looking so good!


The kids think the ranch is the best place in the world! Why not? With four wheelers, guns, and a fire to roast hot dogs and marshmallows, what else do you need?




It rained several days while we were there, but we were prepared with plenty of board games to play and books to read!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love all these pictures! Wish I could've been with ya'll. I'm so glad you're blogging again! Keep it up! :)