Thursday, August 18, 2011

Disney World Vacation

Here's a little view of our Disney World vacation! Uncle Glen came along and brought two of the cousins - Abigail and Finley! We were excited they were able to share the fun with us!

Because Finley was too small to ride some rides, we were able to truly benefit from the FunPass system and their "buddy pass" to ride our favorite rides several times with no wait time!!
The Swiss Family Robinson tree was really cool. I tried to convince the kids to read the book. Maybe they'll read it if I just get it for them anyway!
Everyone was excited about the Incredibles, and the "Crew Members" helping organize the pictures loved me! :) I overheard them saying that I should be doing their job...which could have meant I was too bossy....but I told them that I'm a wedding planner which means organizing quick pictures is a must!
Couldn't resist a picture in front of the fake city scape in Hollywood Studios!
Everyone's favorite...After Thomas poked his eye, the monster chased the kids! It was hysterical!
We did everything we could stand in two days! It was a great trip to Disney World! Too bad we have to downsize our house now...just kidding!

No comments: