Friday, August 26, 2011

School on Friday?

6:30 a.m. conversation with Chase:

Chase: What's today?
Me: Friday
Chase: Do I have school today?
Me: Yes, Honey.
Chase: But, don't we get two days off?
Me: Yes, but you have to go to school on Fridays first.

Afterwards, I realized that I might have forgotten to tell him that Fridays is usually a school day. For the last year, Friday has been his "daddy day" since Ray C. has the day off and he only went to preschool Monday thru Thursday! I guess I just assumed he knew that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I have a quick question for you about your site. If you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience I would greatly appreciate it. Have a great day!

Thanks,
Dan Gilbert
Communications Coordinator
Primrose Schools
dgilbert@primroseschools.com