Saturday, September 01, 2012

Teaching

I made it through my first week as a teacher, and I love it!  What a fun week.  I am loving these kids.  They say the funniest things, and everyday they say something that makes me feel good about what I'm doing.  I can already tell I'm making a difference, and that is worth every bit of my effort!

Today, one of my precious girls was kind enough to let me know that I had a HUGE hole in my pants! I seriously think she was the only one that saw it because no one else made any comments, and I never heard any snickering, but the hole was big!  My pants ripped from the pocket straight down.  I mean, you could see my butt!  Luckily, I had on a long t-shirt.  So, I was pulling my shirt over my rear end all afternoon!  What a great way to END the week!!! :)


No comments: