Friday, August 31, 2012

Go Texans!

I experience my very first NFL game last night!  Some friends of ours gave us four tickets to the Houston Texans game against the Vikings.  So, we invited Pam and Gary to go along with us.  They are die-hard Packers fans.  So, they were thrilled to root against the Vikings for the home team!  It was a lot of fun, but I still have a hard time keeping up with that ball!

I love the thrill of the crowd and the excitement, but I think I prefer watching the game on TV where the cameraman does the hard work for me -- keeping my eye on the man who actually has the ball!  And, I love that yellow line!  They should really figure out how to have that on the field!  Those yard marker guys just don't cut it for me!

Oh...another cool fact...we got to see the 1st female ref in NFL who just made her debut last week!  It's always fun to be a part of history...no matter how small!

No comments: