Saturday, August 16, 2014

Middle School

Today is Sabercat Express.  It's the 6th graders turn to go up to the school to get their schedules, PE clothes, planners, spirit shirts, etc. and to walk their schedule and learn their locker combination!  Thomas is so excited.  He is looking forward to seeing friends he hasn't seen since school ended and other friends that he missed when he changed schools last year!

So, last night I asked him what he was planning to wear, and his response was "cologne"!  What?  He has cracked me up all summer long.  He cracks jokes constantly.  However, this wasn't a joke.  It's just a sign of him growing up, which, for now, is fun and exciting to see.  I love that he is going to middle school this year.  I stressed all last year about it as I watched my own 6th grade students, but he is ready for it now! Bring it on!

No comments: