Friday, April 25, 2008

The Wedding Planner

I am so excited to announce the launch of my new business -- Northwest Houston Weddings! I have been moving in this direction since planning my own wedding 10 years ago - wow!! I started a wedding business while we were in seminary but had to leave it behind when we moved back to Florida! I've been the Wedding Coordinator at our church in Houston since the week we moved here! So, this has almost fallen in my lap! I am so excited to be doing something I absolutely LOVE!! I love wedding day - especially the smell of wedding day!

I have been blessed with some great friends who have been helping me make everything look professional (i.e. the logo :))!! This has been a fun and very busy process!!

So, here I am - a Wedding Planner. Check out my website at www.nwhoustonweddings.com. You can also find me at www.perfectweddingguide.com. I have been online with them for only a week and have already generated three contacts!!

Just thought you might like to know...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love the logo!! Good decision!
(These little word verifications are getting a little difficult!)
Ha ha.