Sunday, April 27, 2008

A new name...

When I started this blog a year and a half ago, I had no idea I would actually stick with it. Had I been thinking more clearly, I would have started with a name that would last a little longer. But, if I remember correctly, I created the thing at 4:30 one morning. So, I don't think I was thinking clearly. Why was I even on the computer at 4:30?

Anyway, I will only be the "mommy of three preschoolers" for a few more months! Thomas is going to kindergarten in the fall. So, I feel the need to change the name of my blog! I think I'll stick with the same address (maybe), but the name at the top will be different. I would like it to be creative. Any ideas? I was trying to think of famous things with three, but none of them seem appropriate:

Three Blind Mice
Three Little Pigs
Goldilocks and the Three Bears
Rub-a-dub,dub...Three men in a a tub - YIKES!! Who came up with that one?
We Three Kings

I need some help. This is a big deal. I don't want to take it lightly. This has been a part of me for a long time now. I's kind of sad to sad goodbye and move on. I know it's silly, but it means by babies are growing up.

Anyway, let me know if you have any ideas!

3 comments:

Jawan said...

Jacq, I know a solution to your blog title problem. Just have one more kid so you can still qualify as a mom to a preschooler. Yeah? See, I am here to offer you a solution. Like it?

Anonymous said...

I have one: Chattahoochee Mamma

...you are from Georgia, you are still and mamma and it keeps with the theme...just an idea

:)

Amy Lee said...

Three's Company ??