Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Preachers

After coming to a wedding that Ray C. and I did together this weekend, Mary Frances has decided she would like to be a preacher so she can do weddings. I have no idea why should would rather be the preacher than the planner, but, oh well! If she knew that my job was "bossing people around", I know she would rather have mine!!

Anyway, I told her that preachers do a lot more than weddings, and she said, "I know. I can learn all of those things."

I also told her that before you can be a preacher, you must love God with ALL of your heart. She said, "I already do. I love God with all of my heart."

Thomas chimed in "Yeah, but you also have to love him with all your soul, mind, and strength!" He says he learned that from a song that we sing at church!!

I love that they are learning so much about God's love for them. I can't imagine growing up without church in our lives.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

There is a new book in the mail that I hope will be added to your reading list. ;) It's a special book for the kiddies. But, I love you lots too!