Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bed Time Fears

Mary Frances told me this morning that she and Thomas slept together in his bed last night because he was afraid of a song on the radio.

They were listening to the Christian station when I left the room. So, I figured they heard something about dying or heaven and were afraid. I asked her what song it was, and she said I'll tell you in your ear, but I only know a little bit.

Then she got very close to me and put her little hand up to my ear and whispered "she's a man-eater".

I couldn't help but laugh because I couldn't believe she even knew that song, but more because it sounds hilarious coming from her sweet little mouth!

She said she heard it on the radio in daddy's car!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

HILARIOUS!! That is definitely one of the funnier stories! But I am so sorry he was scared!

Amber said...

This is too funny! Your kids are absolute dolls!