Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Wedding Show

Mary Frances is going to be in a wedding next June, and she cannot stop talking about it! In fact, she has already put herself on a healthy "diet" - that is my word, not hers! She informed me that she does not want to be sick for the wedding. So, she will be drinking more milk and less juice and that I will not hear her asking for chocolate. Of course, like all women, she didn't adhere to that diet longer than a day! Oh well...

As she was talking about it again today, Chase said, "Hey, can I be in this show too? I have a dance move for everybody!" Do you know how funny that is coming from an almost-four year old?

I texted the bride and she said that he most certainly could be in the "show". She got a big kick out of it. Of course, I did not tell him what she said because he would never forget it or stop talking about it!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh. Your children are unbelieveable!!!!!! Everyone at NEGACC is reading about what happened last night...ha ha. One person said, "Makes you wonder how many time Thomas washed it and put it back before." YIKES!