Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Laurie is MARRIED!!!!

What an exciting weekend!! Laurie and Daniel's wedding was so much fun! She was the most laid back bride I have seen! It was so enjoyable to be there and be a part of it!
It was fun to see friends from Thomasville that we haven't seen in years. This is Bo Gradt with Laurie.
Katie Beth was a beautiful flower girl! Of course, they all were! I had so much fun taking pictures of them!

Both of Daniel's nieces, Katie Beth and Sarah Grace, were flower girls!

Photographing Kate was a little difficult! She didn't like to look at the camera!
All five of Laurie's nieces and nephews were in the wedding!
Drew was so handsome and did such a good job doing his job!
Jake was handsome too, but he pitched a fit about going down the aisle! I just handed him to the girl at the back and asked her to take him to the nursery quickly! I didn't care how bad he screamed! I just wanted him to leave the back so Laurie and Coach Bobo could come in without all the noise!!
The girls loved holding the bouquets! Good idea Kelly! It was the only way we could keep their hands out of their faces - especially in the sun!
You should have seen us trying to get these pictures! If we got one with everyone looking it is a miracle! But, I told Laurie that it just wouldn't be realistic if they were all looking!
Look at those pretty girls!
This is mini-Laurie! She looks just like Laurie did when she was little!
So sweet little boys!

I was so happy to have Jessica helping me send everyone down the aisle and ESPECIALLY singing!

Brother and Sister!!! I really enjoyed being with the whole Bobo clan! It's been a long time!

No comments: