Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mommy and Chase Day

Today I got to experience the Zoo with only one child! It was amazing! It was so much fun, and I saw things I've never noticed before! We ate lunch on a bench near the meerkats. We pet the goats who like attention as much as our dogs! We played on the playground, too! What a fun trip!

Look at that beautiful creature!
This poor little goat is named "Forest" after Forest Gump. He has several problems and can't walk very well. It is difficult to tell in the picture, but he is actually sitting on that stump. His back feet were dangling in the air while he rested for a few minutes! It was so funny!
Chase rode a dolphin - well, he sat on a model of one!
I got to sit in the "eagle's nest". Chase took my picture!
Chase got a picture in it too, with the "eggs".
Another beautiful creation!
And yet another....

After our trip to the zoo, we went to the Houston SPCA to see the dogs and cats up for adoption just for fun! We had a good time looking at all the animals. It was such a fun day! It will be a good memory when Chase starts back to school next week. I'm glad we had come time together!

No comments: