Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow...


Mary Frances' Musical Theater Class put on "Annie" this past weekend! It was so much fun, and she did such a great job!I was so proud of her! She wore an outfit that my great-grandmother, Mama Taylor, made for me when I was in middle school! It was a perfect costume for the play.
After the show, we went to Starbucks with our friend, Heather, to celebrate! I was so glad she could come with us! Mary Frances was thrilled, too!
The boys couldn't make the show because they had a baseball game, but they made it to the after-party!!
Doesn't she look pretty? She wanted to know why everyone got flowers!?! I said, "I don't know! It's just a showbiz tradition!"
We were so excited that Mary Frances' teacher, Miss Crosby came with her boyfriend! I can't believe she took the time to come on a Friday night! That just shows what a special teacher she is!

No comments: