Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Georgia Mountains


For my dad's 60th birthday last week, we rented a cabin in Blairsville, Ga! The kids and I met up with my parents and sister for the weekend before coming back to Athens with them! It was such a fun weekend! We even got some snow. It wasn't much, but it was more than we get in Houston!

The water flowing from the stream was a beautiful backdrop to our weekend!


We even hiked a mile on the Appalachian trail in the snow! It was so nice to get out and enjoy nature, but it was cold!!!

My sister, Jessica, loves hiking!!
Mary Frances poses for a snapshot.

I'm pretty proud of this cool pic I was able to snap.


The kids love their Jessie!

Honey and Grandaddy!

1 comment:

Grandaddy said...

Jacqueline,
Thanks for all you, Ray C., Jessica, Honey, Thomas, Mary Frances, and Chase did for the weekend in the mountains! I had a wonderful time and it was a much needed respite!
Love,
Daddy (aka Grandaddy)