Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mommy

The kids made my birthday a super special event!  It was such a fun day!
 Mary Frances conspired with my mom, sister, and Ray C. to surprise me with a little family party.  Even Papa G. came!  It was so much fun for me to have my whole family here for my birthday!  I can't say when that last happened!
 Here are some pictures taken by one of the kids of my surprise party!

 I got a new bike!  I didn't know Ray C. had thrown out my old bike, but apparently he knew! :)  My new one is awesome.  It's more like a beach bike with a big seat and taller handles!  Ahh... comfort!  I really don't enjoy those tiny seats and leaning over to grab the handles!  now, I can enjoy a nice bike ride!
My sweet family!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Um, I took those pictures. :)
I love you! I hope your birthday was GREAT!