Wednesday, August 01, 2012

My Birthday Party

I don't remember the last time I had a birthday party, but my parents wanted to throw me one this year!  It was so hard to decide who to invite, but we had a great time!  
My mother loves to throw a party, and she is good at it!  The food was delicious, everything was beautiful, and we all had a lot of fun!
Of course, no birthday party is complete without a cake.  I requested he most delicious...Italian Cream Cake!  Yummm.....
So happy to have my hubby celebrate with me!  We've been together for more than half of my life!!! Isn't that amazing!  I love having so much of my history with him!
Friends make a party complete!  Check out this fun group of girls!  
And the guys had fun too!!!  I'm glad they were all able to come and have fun!

No comments: