Monday, August 27, 2012

1st Day of School

We made it through another 1st day of school.  It was fairly non-eventful!  Chase started 1st grade, Mary Frances started 3rd and Thomas started 4th.  Jacqueline started 6th grade....teaching that is!  I'm teaching World Cultures, and I think I am really going to love it.  I have a great team of teachers, and I am learning every day!  I am looking forward to getting through this first week!

The kids all had a good day.  No one had anything special to report.  They all have classes with mostly new friends in them.  So, they will have plenty of opportunities to meet new people.  (Some of them are more excited about that than others!)

All in all...it was a good day, but I am tired and really need to get some sleep before we do it all again tomorrow!!

No comments: