Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Here I Am

I know its been a long time! Thanks for sticking it out with me! WOW!! I can't get over how busy I am! I wanted to go to bed at 9:30 tonight, but I couldn't because loads of laundry needed to be put away, the floor needed to be mopped, and my sweet husband needed clothes ironed for tomorrow! So, here I am on the computer at 12:30 a.m. with all my tasks complete! It has been a good day!

I spoke (for the first time) at a Women's Circle this morning called Princesses of the King! What an amazing group of women! God led me to speak on marriage, and I had a great time. I hope His word impacted the women present. I am certainly no expert on marriage, but God is and He can use anyone willing!

I played Bunco with some other ladies tonight, and the kids go to preschool in the morning! Uh Oh! I forgot to get their things together. Oh well, I'll do it at 6:30 tomorrow morning. I am sure to be up then with shining childish faces demanding, once again, "cookies" and juice.

I just don't have time to go into everything going on, but we are good! I am working one pictures and info on the last several weeks! It will be up soon!

Stay Tuned!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Can't wait to see what you write! I love you!