Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Start Spreadin' The News...

I'm leaving (in three weeks)! I want to be a part of it! New York Neeeeewwww Yorrrrrrkk!

Yep, I'm finally going! When I dream BIG, I dream of being ON Broadway! Well, I may not be on Broadway, but I'll be there! My mother is taking my sister and me. We are all so excited! I am trying to decide what my sign will say at the Today Show! Here are my ideas: (Remember, the good signs are the ones who get to talk to Matt, Al, Meredith, and Anne!

1. "I sleep with my preacher!"
2. "I'm in love" (on the front of a red heart) and "with my husband" on the back
3. "Mother of THREE Preschoolers" (and a picture of the kids)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

DEFINITELY: I SLEEP WITH MY PREACHER. THAT WILL GET THEIR ATTENTION! What should I say? Oh, I could say I live with my preacher! Ha!