Tuesday, November 25, 2008

3 kids, 2 adults, and 1 plane!

YEAH! We're leaving for Florida this afternoon on a PLANE!! I am sure most of you cannot wait for the blog entry when we return!! Can you imagine what it must be like to travel with THREE little ones? I'm only a little nervous but mostly excited. It will certainly be an memorable adventure!

I had decided to require each child to carry a backpack with adequate supplies to slow them down enough to keep up with them in the airport, but Thomas reminded me this morning that they need to carry their car seats with them! So, I guess the backpacks will be light since they have to carry the seats - and YES, I am making them carry their own seats. They are only booster seats. They should be fine. I'll pitch in if need be, but I need as much to weigh them down as possible! Remember, this is survival thinking.

I have also considered taking a rope like preschools use to keep them all in line - meaning they each have to hold the rope to walk in a single file line. I haven't completely x'd this off, but I think I might at least keep a jump rope in my bag in case I need it!!

Any other suggestions? We are going to get to the airport early enough to not be late but not too early. I don't want to be sitting there too long with not much to do. Of course, they will have some games and coloring books.

Regardless, I am looking forward to it! We love adventures. So, here we go... Pray for the other people on the plane!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can hardly wait to hear the story! Love you!