Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Here I Go...

I am sitting in the Houston Airport waiting to go back to Georgia for the weekend! I am so excited about spending a few days without my daily responsibilities. My bag is packed with jeans, tshirts, and sweat pants. I plan to lay around, read, and enjoy the fall leaves that surround my parents beautiful property!! I'm going to drink coffee on the back porch in the mornings. I'm going deer hunting with my dad - our favorite pastime. I'm going to have girl talk with my mom and sister, and I'm going to sleep until my body wants to get up!!

I love my family and everything I do for and with them, but sometimes a girl needs a break!!!

3 comments:

Kris said...

You GO! I am so jealous and would love to stow away in your bag:) have a great time!

Jessica said...

Woo hoo!! See you at lunch!

Anonymous said...

i hope you had a great time! i can't wait to hear all about it. you deserved this break!!