Monday, October 01, 2007

Where did all the babies go?

Chase has just informed me that he is no longer a baby! He cannot form a full sentence that anyone else can understand, but he does insist he is not a baby. He came in the office earlier to hug me because he just loves to snuggle, and I scooped him up saying, "I love my baby!" He looked up at me and said, "No, I not baby. I big boy." Of course, it was not that clear, but I understood him perfectly.

So, we've been going back and forth on this for about an hour, but he is standing firm! He is a big boy, and I have no more babies! Although, life is getting easier without a baby under my arm at all hours, it is sad. We are moving past a special stage. Oh well, God has so much in store for us. It has been a wild ride so far. I have no doubt it will continue to be FUN!

No comments: