Thursday, October 11, 2007

Where do I begin?

With three little ones, there is always something blog-worthy going on!

*Chase has a scratched eye that took us to the Opthamologist's office yesterday for 3 1/2 hours and another 2 hours home (we were in Houston the entire time). By the way, they did nothing for him. It healed on its own overnight! I've been through the same thing with Thomas at this age, but you just can't risk an eye injury! If you ask Chase what happened he says, "Tata shrach my eye!"

*The kids are all doing better in school although Thomas does not like the prayers Ms. Dana says. He is determined the class will learn his superman prayer. He has a fabulous teacher that is working with him so patiently! We are so blessed!

*Thomas made a snack for us today while the rest of us were sleeping. While we were taking a nap, he poured (and spilled) orange juice into cups and then diluted it like we usually do. He washed off the plates from breakfast in the bathroom sink, and got out baby carrots for everyone. He also gave Mary Frances an apple since he knows how much she loves them! He even cleaned up what he spilled and put the towel right back in the bathroom. I was really moved by his thoughtfulness. And on top of that, he waited for us to wake up to eat his snack! He has such a sweet heart!

*Chase is still saying, "I na a bebe emor. I bi boy!" Don't dare call him a baby (or a snuggle bunny). He is a big boy!

*Mary Frances has a sweet smile. I am falling more in love with her. She may know how to work the system, but she too has a sweet heart! She is a female after all. Isn't working the system part of our DNA!?! We just need to keep it in check, right!?!

*My husband has been out of town for the week, and I miss him. I thought I would enjoy sleeping in the bed by myself - that BIG king bed, but no such luck - 3 other people keep jumping in at 4:00 in the morning!

*I'm tired! But what's new!?!

No comments: