Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Go Vikings!

Chase had his first real football game last week. It was so confusing for all of us! There were two teams on one regular-sized football field, each with 40 yards! So, the boys attention was divided between their game, the other game, and oh so many cheerleaders!! We were excited that Mrs. Susan came to see us. She dressed in purple and came bearing gifts! The kids had a blast (and lots of snacks)!

I think Chase was more excited about the cheerleaders than his actual game. This is our neighbor, Jillian. She and Chase were so excited to be on the same "team".

This isn't Chase, but I love how proud these boys are of the flags they just took!
Just the girls...

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Aren't you glad that I taught you everything you needed to know in high school about football now! :)

Jacqueline said...

I cannot watch a football game without thinking of you! Right now, Ray C. is having to teach me all of the things you tried to teach me but I never understood! I've been studying his high school tapes while I switch them to DVD!! :) And, I'm trying to listen to the coaches at Chase's practice, but it's hard to get past all the yelling!