Monday, September 13, 2010

Mommy Dates

Before school started, I took each of the kids on a special date to spend time with them individually. We try to do it every once-in-a-while just to be sure everyone gets special time with us. Anyway, I just wanted to post a few pics of me with the kids since they are few and far between!Thomas and I went to the Children's Museum in Houston and then out for ice cream at Baskin Robins! It was so much fun! The museum really is amazing, but I can only do it with one child at a time!
Chase wanted to get a build-a-bear. So, we went to the Galleria and picked out a special bear who also got a "Darth Vader" costume!
Mary Frances and I went to the movies to see "Despicable Me" and then to Chick-fil-A for an ice dream! Yummmmyyyy....

I had so much fun spending time with them and having time to talk with them without being interrupted!

No comments: