Monday, September 20, 2010

My Blog in Print

I finally printed my blog! I got my HUGE, 300+ page book last week, and we have had the best time reading through it! The kids like for me to read it to them at bedtime, and, of course, I am loving every minute of it! It has been so much fun to remember the funny things that have happened in the past four years.

More than anything, I am thankful that I have it all recorded. There are so many things I would have never remembered but that make me laugh so hard, I cry! Our life has truly been an adventure.

2 comments:

Jawan said...

Privately tell me how much that bad boy cost to print!

jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

Jessica said...

Jacqueline! Love it! Will you take a close up of the cover and a page or two? Your hair looks cute, BTW. :) Jawan, I think it is about 50 cents a page.