Thursday, January 10, 2008

Papa G.

The kids loved all over Papa G., my mom's dad! They had so much fun talking to him and loving on him!

Chase especially loved Papa G. He wanted to sit in his lap the whole time! He even wanted to eat in his lap! Papa G. sure did get a lot of love and kisses! We can't wait to see him again!

We had a nice photo session while the kids were waiting for grandaddy to come in the door! They could see him through the glass door, and it made for some great pictures!! After trying for 2 months to get them all looking in the same direction, we finally got a good Christmas picture! Too bad it was January 6th!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You should put a clip on your blog from the video we made! :) Your kids are PRECIOUS and I am PROUD to be their Aunt! You and Ray C. do such an amazing job with them! I love you!

Laurie said...

Oh, I love these pictures of Papa. What a sweet man! It makes me think of the week we spent with your grandparents when we were in high school. Everyone else was at the beach...I wouldn't have had it any other way than to be with you and your family! :o)
Love you!
lb