Thursday, January 10, 2008

Shopping in Style...

Maybe I have just been on an island for too long, but I can't believe what we just found in the grocery store this week! TV grocery carts! You pay $1, and the kids get to watch cartoons to keep them entertained while you shop!! What an amazing idea!

Unfortunately for me, they only seat 2 children, but Ray C. was with us the other day and we got 2 of them for free for a few minutes. So, we actually had a peaceful trip to the grocery store while the kids enjoyed themselves as well!! I wish this had been my idea!

I hate the idea of having to pay for a grocery cart, but $1 is nothing when I'm spending so much on groceries! The peace probably saves far more than $1 because I can actually think about what I'm buying instead of grabbing whatever looks good as I run through the aisle trying to make in through the entire store before losing all 3 kids!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Are these at Cypress Market? What will you do with all 3 of them?? I was telling my friends about Cypress Market the other day and how cool it is...I mean, even the grocery stores are BIGGER (and better) in TEXAS!