Monday, July 14, 2008

50% Savings!!!

Okay people, it's for real!  Here are the pictures from my first day of shopping with The Grocery Game list!  These are all things I will use in the next 3 months before they go back on sale! 
 So, I will not need to pay full price for them again!!  I am hooked!  I already loved saving money, but I had no idea you could save so much on groceries!  I got all the shampoo (3) and conditioner (3) and 2 Powerades for FREE!!!   I felt like I was stealing from the grocery store! Here are the numbers: 

Retail price I normally pay: $236.95
Actual amount I spent today: $114.86

I saved over 50%!!!!  I am so excited!!!  

If you don't try this, you are wasting your money!  

Again, the key is to combine the in-store deals with the coupons for maximum savings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacqueline,

I am going to try it. Send me your email address that you use at grocerygame.com so that I can put you in as my referral!

Thanks!
Kelly Grady Thrift

Jenna said...

Hey there,
Your sister referred me to your blog for the grocery game post. How's the grocery game working for you nearly a month later? I haven't really looked into it, but my fear would be that I'd get great deals on lots of stuff, but not necessarily the stuff I'd usually buy, but I'd buy it anyway, because deals are hard to resist. I admit that I can be an impulse shopper. Oh. And do you have to buy in bulk? Okay. That's it. I'm feeling psycho for asking you all these questions!! But, I really DO need to save money and you are a Grocery Game vet.